A SIM lock, simlock, network lock or subsidy lock is a technical restriction built into GSM mobile phones by mobile phone manufacturers for use by services providers to restrict the use of these phones to specific countries and/or networks. This is contrary to a regular phone (retrospectively called SIM-free or unlocked) that does not impose any SIM restrictions.
Generally, phones can be locked to accept only SIM cards with certain International Mobile Subscriber Identities (IMSIs); IMSIs may be restricted by:
* Mobile country code (MCC; e.g., will only work with SIM issued in one country)
* Mobile network code (MNC; e.g., AT&T Mobility, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Bell Mobility etc.)
* Mobile subscriber identification number (MSIN; i.e., only one SIM can be used with the phone)
* If you are travelling, buy a local simcard and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of your device will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between simcards, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* No complicated software, or cable, just simply enter the unlock code
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your phone by unlocking it.
* 100% Guaranteed
– YOUR TELEPHONE IMEI NUMBER ( It should be located on the box from phone and under the battery. You can also check it by entering the code *#06# ).
– PHONE MODEL ( It also should be located on the box from phone and under the battery ).
– BlackBerry unlock code calculator
First of all download: Virus Scan :
1. Enter your IMEI in the box.
2. Choose your phone model from the list.
3. Click the “Generate” button.
4. Below text ” Your simlock unlock code ” will appear unlock code for your phone.
5. Insert the foreign mobile network sim card into your phone and on it.
6. When you are asked to enter the unlock code use this generated in step 4.
7. Enjoy that you have removed the simlock :)
Other models soon.
If you have any questions or problems please send me a message. In the title write the brand and model of your phone.