Not too long ago, an article was posted to the XDA Portal lamenting the loss of USB Mass Storage on Ice Cream Sandwich. While Media Transfer Protocol has its pros and cons, many still prefer to use UMS.
Newcomer to XDA Developer TV, Erica (the Technology Nerd Who Likes to Film Stuff) talks about this in great detail. Explaining why you would want to use one or the other. She then talks about Easy UMS by XDA Forum Member Kopfgeldjaeger, which allows you to easily switch between the two on your International Samsung Galaxy S III. Take a moment and check out this video!
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos!
- Galaxy S3 Theming, Nexus 7 Toolkit, and Jelly Bean on TF300T and A100 – XDA Developer TV
- Meizu MX Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- CyanogenMod 10, Nexus 7 Hacks, Verizon SGS3 Locked (but rooted!) – XDA Developer TV
- Your Warranty is Not Void – XDA TV
Check out Erica’s YouTube Channel and the Samsung Smart App Challenge 2012!
simlock, calculators, unlock, code
- USB Mass Storage for the International Galaxy S III